LIVE CUMBRIA WEATHER
Terms and Conditions
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be resident in the mainland UK (England, Scotland, and Wales). Employees of Princes Ltd (the ‘Promoter’), their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Entries are restricted to one per person. Internet access is required. Any entrant under the age of 18 must have the permission of their parent or guardian to enter before doing so.
2. Prizes:  VIP passes for the winner and 4 family members or friends at a Great Run event of the winners choice that is scheduled to take place after [01.03.18 (2018 season events)] .
3. Entry Instructions: No purchase necessary. Entrants must enter by visiting aqua-pura.com http://aqua-pura.com/competitions/ and fill in the form with their name, contact telephone number and email address, upload a minimum of 150 words about their training journey so far, along with a related photograph alternatively entries can be emailed directly to email@example.com, with full contact details provided.
4. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
5. Only 3 entries per participant throughout the course of the promotion
6. Image files must be 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB.
7. Promotion closes 31.03.18
8. Following the closing date, the winner(s) will be selected by an independent person from all eligible entries received.
9. The winner will be informed by email in the week commencing 30.04.18and must claim their prize by following the instructions on email within 3 days of receipt. The promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner in the event of a non-claim within 3 days with no liability.
10. No responsibility accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
11. By submitting a photograph you confirm that the photograph is your own and does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any other legal requirements. You also confirm that the Promoter has the right to display the photograph on their website(s) and in any other publicity material.
12. Copyright in all images and written work submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Princes Limited to use any or all of the submitted written work and images in any of their publications, on their websites and/or in any promotional materials.
13. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
14. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual’s prior consent.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
20. Internet access is required.
21. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
22. The winner’s names can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date.
23. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
24. Promoter: Princes Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX, UK
Want to hear about our fantastic competitions, top hydration tips and all the best places to visit here in the Lakes? Plus get 50p off Aqua Pura voucher, just subscribe to our newsletter.