Enjoy the British landscape at its best with Aqua Pura.
We’ve compiled our favourite places to connect with the countryside. Be inspired by the pure beauty of the British landscape with Aqua Pura’s top places to enjoy a riverside walk. We hope you find something to quench your thirst for the outdoors. Don’t forget to take us with you…
- River Dove. You’re in the Peak District on this tranquil 8 mile walk from Dovedale to Hartington. Pause for refreshment in the hamlet of Milldale.
- River Stour. Ramble through Dedham Vale and enjoy picture perfect Constable countryside as you go.
- River Nene, Northamptonshire. You’ll be treading the very same riverside that Wind-in-the-Willows author Kenneth Grahame used to walk. Peaceful. Idyllic. Restorative.
- River Tweed. Heading off Riverside from Coldstream you’ll likely spot leaping Salmon, heron and other natural inhabitants of this invigorating landscape.
- River Eden. Lake District National Park. From its source in the Pennine Hills this river runs through British countryside at its most inspiring taking in aspects of Wainwright’s beloved walks.