We’re giving away a half-term Halloween treat for one lucky family. Take your pick from three spooky family days out!
• Tickets for a family of 4 to:
- ScareFest at Alton Towers or
- Brick or Treat at Legoland Windsor or
- Séance at York Dungeon or
• And a case of Aqua Pura to keep you hydrated on your frightfully fun adventure!
How to enter:
• Follow @aquapura.uk on Instagram
• Like the post
• Tag the friends who’d love a haunted half term in the comments below the post
Good luck – the competition closes at Midnight on October 19th.
Term and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Roxane UK Limited (company number 02820942) whose registered office is at Hangers 3, 4 and 5, Wood End Lane, Fradley Park, Lichfield, WS13 8EL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom mainland aged 18 years or over except employees of Roxane UK Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Aqua Pura’s Instagram channel.
6. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday October 19th 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: like the competition post on Instagram, follow @aquapura.uk on Instagram, tag someone in the comments of the Instagram post.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: pre-booked tickets for two adults and two children to one of the three attractions – Legoland, Alton Towers or York Dungeon. Prize does not include transport or any associated costs.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by 21st October 2022.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by contacting the Customer Care Team, Roxane UK, Armathwaite, Cumbria, CA4 9TU.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Roxane UK Limited and not to any other party.
The Website is a site operated by ROXANE UK Limited (“ROXANE UK” or “we”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02820942 and have our registered office at Hangers 3, 4 and 5, Wood End Lane, Fradley Park, Lichfield, WS13 8EL. Our main trading address is Hangers 3, 4 and 5, Wood End Lane, Fradley Park, Lichfield, WS13 8EL, UK. Our VAT number is 601287469.